Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pray For The Lost!

Maybe you are a person who is afraid to talk about Jesus. Maybe you just aren't comfortable so you don't witness when you know you should. I'm sure there are many times we wished we would have said something and didn't. You are not alone when you've failed to witness, but fear isn't an excuse not to speak up for Jesus. God gave us the command to go into all the world and tell others about Him.

I have personally had many times I didn't speak up only to regret it latter. We have to realize that person may never get another opportunity to hear the good news about Salvation in Jesus Christ. There has been times when I have witnessed to people and we went our way and I thought, that didn't go very well. But God tells us that His Word will accomplish His purpose and not come back void.
Isaiah; 55:11
(So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth. It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.)
If God has sent you to talk to a person, don't worry if you'll be good at it or not. God will do the work, all we have to do is be faithful and spread the Word. We never know how God will use even a casual word of witness to plant and water the seed in somebody's heart.

Another thing we need to be doing is praying for the lost. Probably everyone of us who have accepted Jesus Christ for our Salvation have had someone praying for us. I know that God answers prayer and we need to ask. So don't be shy, stand up for our Lord and Savior and spread the Word today, and don't forget to pray for the lost souls. Eternity is for ever.

God Bless You!

No comments: