Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's Free!

I was just looking at some other blogs and noticed one that gave a blog where you could possibly win a free Nikon camera. I don't know, there is just something in me that wants something free if I can get it. So I entered my suggestion for the name the picture contest. Oh well, you don't win if you don't enter.

This leads me on to a more priceless gift. You may not know where to get the gift, but it is free. Have you guessed what it is yet? You are right, it is the gift of life, and it is free from God. Maybe you don't know how to get in contact with God. Well this is where I can help you, because He is my Heavenly Father, and He loves me. All you have to do is call on Him and he will hear you. Tell Him that you are a sinner and you are sorry for your sins. Next, tell Him that you believe that he raised Jesus from the dead, and that you want Jesus to be Lord of your life and that you are giving your life to Jesus. Ask Him to come into your life and save you and give you the free gift of life eternal which is in Jesus Christ. Once you have confessed that you are a sinner and ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins, you are forgiven.

I'm going to give you some Scriptures that God has given us on the subject of salvation.
John;3:16
(For God so love the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.)
Romans;10:9-10
(that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.)
Romans;10:13
(for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED')
Acts;4:12
("And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.")
John;14:6
(Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me".)

These are all statements of truth form the Word of God.
Hebrews;6:18
(so that by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have taken refuge would have strong encouragement to take hold of the hope set before us.)
So we have all of these promises from God and we have to believe that He will do what He says.
Our faith is in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I pray that you will take the free gift of life and become part of God's family.

God Bless You!

No comments: