Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just Stuff

Here it is 4:10PM in the afternoon and I'm still not rested. I got home at 4:30 AM and went straight to bed so that I could get a little rest before my day started at 9:00 AM. Just another day in the life of a railroad engineer.

First I had a 10:30 appt.with the doctor which has been cancelled by my doctor 2 or 3 times. So today I figured I had better make it before something else got in the way. When I got home from the doctors office I had another appt. with the cable TV person. He made it over at 1130 PM and said he would have to come back on Monday. So much for getting that taken care of.

Now I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to post on my blog. Tonight we have Thursday night church and I'm looking forward to going. The crowd is usually the same people, so it is not as large as on Sundays.

My friend in Fort Wayne, Indianna, has just completed his second week of intense training tomorrow. He is starting a new job and I pray for him. He has a lot to learn in just a few weeks. Ron D., you are in our thoughts daily.

Well, I'm going to quit for today and sign off. Just a short blog for today.


God Bless You

No comments: